Discover our Universe!
Welcome to the website for the Wisconsin Garrison, proud members of the 501st Legion. We are a group of Star Wars enthusiasts located throughout the state of Wisconsin, and we look forward to expanding our presence. You may see us at a post office, birthday party, at a theater, charity event or wherever the Empire may require us to serve. Of course, there may be times you will not see us, but we will be there - protecting and serving...
The Wisconsin Garrison strives to uphold and represent the mission of the 501st Legion within the state of Wisconsin, and any other location outside our boarders in which we participate. Our volunteer membership is proud to contribute to our local communities through public, civic and charitable appearances. While we take our role of the 501st Legion seriously, we also have fun doing it!
Officers 2014 - 2015
- Geoffrey Pfeiffer TS-4813 - Commanding Officer
- Brian M. Rogers TK-5569 - Executive Officer
- Dan R. Bergeron SL-3967 - Membership Liaison
- Daniel L. Yach DZ-3057 - Membership Liaison
- Kristal Brandt TB-6675 - Public Relations Officer
- Scott T. Goebel TI-6773 - Merchandising & Branding Officer
- Tom A. Hobson TK-5435 - Web Master
- Bob M. Merritt TK-0549 - Secondary Web Master
- TBA - Web Liaison
- Kristal Brandt TB-6675 - Event Coordinator
- Steven Szyndrowski SL-3052 - Charity Representative
- Gregg Bywater TC-1900 - Garrison Guard
- Andrew P. Carver CC-4724 - Black Ice Squad Leader
The 501st Legion is the world's definitive Imperial costuming organization. The mission of the 501st is threefold - to promote Star Wars, to celebrate it's legacy, and to contribute to charitable organizations worldwide. While the 501st Legion is not affiliated with Lucasfilm LLC, it is the preferred costuming organization of Lucasfilm LLC.
As mentioned, part of the mission of the 501st Legion is to help charities. We consist entirely of volunteers; nor do we do this for any monetary gain. In fact, the 501st Legion is a US registered non-profit association holding a 501 (c) (7) non-profit status. Our members dedicate our time, money, and effort to combine our loves of Star Wars and costuming in order to help out those less fortunate than ourselves. The Make-A-Wish Foundation and Starlight Starbright Childern's Foundations are two of our premier partner charities, however, we have assisted hundreds of other charities, local outreach groups, birthdays, corporate events, professional and amature sporting clubs and are proud to help in whatever way we can. How can we call attention to and support YOUR event?!